hixyz111 發表於 9-8-2008 00:51:57

Some people posting on this board are not trying to make sense from their post.

I've been noticing this since this board has started. Some people didn't really go and check their mistakes before clicking the send button while typing up a post. At the end those post made no sense to me at all. They are all just a pile of non-sense words that I didn't even bother to check and I just simply ignored it. Some grammar mistakes were alright(even me make mistakes) to me but at least the post would have to make sense and I can really have a look at it and fix it up. There's way too much for me to fix and I didn't really have time to do all the stuff here( I got another board to manage!) At last please ensure that you check your post and fix up the most visible mistakes before posting or I will just simply ignore it and keep my mouth shut.

[ 本帖最後由 hixyz111 於 9-8-2008 02:53 編輯 ]

q大財神p 發表於 13-8-2008 20:11:40

Ya...I did perceive it !!!
The situation is worsen too as no-one is gonna listen to wt i say-.-"
I used to correct their mistakes enthusiastic...but now i am fed up with this routine drudgery..

piyopiyo 發表於 14-8-2008 06:48:44

I even don't want to take a sight on them,as this would lower my IQ[]

q大財神p 發表於 14-8-2008 16:30:11

--But most of them are making mistakes!!-.-
if you just neglect them....
The situation may deteriorate-.-

hixyz111 發表於 3-9-2008 20:08:57

原帖由 piyopiyo 於 14-8-2008 08:48 發表 http://www.nakuz.com/bbs/images/common/back.gif
I even don't want to take a sight on them,as this would lower my IQ[]
That's the point of it. I would rather keep myself talking to movieman(my teammate in World Community Grid)
than staying in this board.

※小雨~ 發表於 3-9-2008 21:39:38

let try writting in english , it nothing else to care

冷星魂 發表於 12-9-2008 02:35:52

both moderators , we have to correct our grammar before post it.
Even though our grammar are wrong, we can edit it again to clarify it.
So we can understand it.
I afraid to see Chinese and English meaning combine together. In addition, this is the main reason why we make mistakes with grammar that make no sense!!!! [] [] []

If I criticize with mistakes, I will fix it!!!

beelegion 發表於 15-9-2008 14:28:45

now i also prove my english
first my learn grammer

bladye 發表於 9-4-2011 18:41:16

i have to agree with this post,
soo many people just come here and open up random post which dont make any sence
i start to think if they are even trying to improve on their english or not, or are they just trying to get points?

kokokokokakuz11 發表於 11-4-2011 23:33:02

頁: [1] 2
查看完整版本: Some people posting on this board are not trying to make sense from their post.