新手第一次整guide,整得唔好唔好見怪

~Introduction of Pures~

Table Of Contents
I. What is a "Pure"?
II. Different Types Of Pures

I. What is a "Pure"?
From OTHER FORUM
The definition of a pure is:
"Free from anything of a different, inferior, or contaminating kind; free from extraneous matter."

The point of a Pure is to kill your opponent quickly, while staying a low combat level to fight lower combat players. Pures are specialized in some of skills such as strength ,ranged and magic.

II.The Different Types Of Pures

Melee Pure – Specialized in attack and strength. Some of them get 40 ranged for better defence bonus. They also get prayer(1-70)

Range Pure – Specialized in Ranged level. In p2p,they can hit high with rune c bow and dark bow.

1 defence hybrids – They are mixed pure. Melee/Range, Melee/Mage, and Range/Mage are most popular.

Melee/Range – They usually range their target to low HP,and then use g maul/dds/r2h for ko

Melee/Mage – They works well in P2P.They always do Ice Blitz/Barrage, then use dds combo for ko

Range/Mage – These pures are popular in P2P too. They do Ice Blitz/Barrage, and then use rune c bow with good bolts for ko

Initiate Pure – These pure have 20 defences. They PK with initiate armor. They use whip to fight, and switch dds combo for ko.

Rune/Zerker Pure – They have 40 – 45 defence. They always wear helm of berserker, torso and rune defender. They use dragon scimitar to fight and switch dds combo for ko. Some of them get 70 attack levels for

Barrow Pure – They get 70 defences and use full Dharoks. They can do high hits. They use whip to fight and switch dds or dharoks axe for ko

Tank – They get high defence level. They always fight with range and mage.

Obby Pure – They are 1 attack with high strength. Some of them get 5 or 10 attack level. They fight with slayer staff so they get 55 slayer levels for it. They also use range to fight too. When their target’s hp is low, they switch obby maul for ko. Obby maul can hit high but not always.

Obby tank – They are same as obby pure but they get 50-75 defence for amours.

~The end of guide~
今日整住今多先,過幾日先加圖同修改

I will write “Training of Pure” next time
Please leave a comment. Thanks!

[ 本帖最後由 harry-chan111 於 1-10-2008 13:25 編輯 ]
回復

使用道具 舉報

2#
發表於 1-10-2008 13:32:20 | 只看該作者
輪廓分明    期望你下一篇教學

只有少少意見,除左名詞之外可以用中文
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

3#
發表於 1-10-2008 13:38:11 | 只看該作者
Good guide..I am Zerker pure@.@
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

4#
 樓主| 發表於 1-10-2008 13:40:17 | 只看該作者
我都係zerker pure..不過仲未有torso同barrow glove
fire cape就要升高range 先去打
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

5#
發表於 10-10-2008 13:18:14 | 只看該作者
如果用英文
我唔洗睇你果個啦-.-
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Melee Pure – Specialized in attack and strength. Some of them get 40 ranged for better defence bonus. They also get prayer(1-70)
近戰型 - 主要係升Atk同Str,有啲人中意升多個40range用黎著D'hide. 佢地prayer level 都唔多過70。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
其實如果你學下Undead查下字典你都可以打到 =P
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

6#
發表於 10-10-2008 20:46:38 | 只看該作者
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

7#
發表於 11-10-2008 06:12:57 | 只看該作者
係wa
仲有skill pure / money pure-.-
回復 支持 反對