打印 上一主題 下一主題
收起左側

韓彩 : how to send gifts / 點樣送禮 (英文)

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 25-6-2010 20:55:02 | 只看該作者 |只看大圖 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Credits: -Noel-

I am going to show you how to gift something to another player,step by step below.

Notes :
- Gifting requires 19000 code so always make sure you have 19000 code if you want to gift something.
- If you gift something to someone that does not have slots,the item will be sent back to you. If you don't have slots either,the item will be sent to the person you are gifting to again and will repeat until one of you have slots to receive the item.
- If you are an amount of code to someone and the recepient's amount of code + code received from you exceeds 9999999999,he will not receive the code and it will be sent back to you. It is the same as gifting items.

STEP 1
Firstly you have to enter the item shop which can be accessed by clicking on it at the lobby. Once you are in it you will see a page like the one in the screenshot below.

STEP 2
Click on the pink button and a popup will appear as shown in the screenshot.

STEP 3
Here,you will have to choose an item to gift. For this tutorial,i'm choosing a lvl 9 water pendant. You are able to gift code and eles as well. Next,you will have to input the IGN of the person you are gifting to,which i have decided to be my old account, -Shinigami.

STEP 4
Once you are done,click on the pink button below as shown in the screenshot below.

STEP 5
Once you press the pink button,a popup will appear. All you have to do is key in the last 7 digits of the kssn you registered your account with and press the yellow button.

STEP 6
If you typed in the correct kssn,a popup confirming the items and user you are gifting to(as shown in the screenshot below)will appear. Click on the orange button to proceed.

STEP 7
If you see the message below it would mean that you sucessfully gifted the item to the other user.

EXTRAS
Below is the message that appears if you don't have slots to receive an item that someone gifted you.

Below is the message that appears if you successfully receive an item.

Below is the message that appears if you typed in last 7 digits of the kssn registered to your account wrongly.
回復

使用道具 舉報

2#
發表於 25-6-2010 21:36:22 | 只看該作者
wat is it for? y did you type them in eng? if u are able to type chinese or use chinese, y the hell u used eng? do u expert any1 knows eng? comon dude, show some woks,show me the chinese ones, ty.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

3#
發表於 25-6-2010 21:37:03 | 只看該作者
我知
下次打中文=3=睇下好辛苦呢=3=
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

4#
發表於 25-6-2010 23:01:35 | 只看該作者
學分:-諾埃爾-我要向您展示如何禮品給步下一步的另一球員的東西。  說明:-贈送需要 19000 代碼所以總是以確保您有 19000 代碼,如果您想要什麼禮物。 -如果你禮品給某人沒有插槽的東西,將返回給您發送該專案。 如果您也沒有插槽,該專案將發送人你贈送重新並將重複,直到您之一已接收物料的插槽。 -如果您是一個給人的代碼量和 recepient 的代碼 + 收到從代碼量你超過 9999999999,他將不會收到代碼和將發送回您。 它是 gifting 項相同。  步驟 1 首先,您必須輸入項商店可以通過點擊在大堂進行訪問。 一旦處於它您將看到類似下麵的螢幕擷取畫面中的一頁。    第 2 按一下步上粉紅色的按鈕和螢幕擷取畫面所示,將顯示一個快顯視窗。    步驟 3 在這裡,您必須要選擇一個項來的禮物。 出於本教程的。 我選擇 lvl 9 水墜。 您將能夠禮品代碼,還有也。 接下來,您必須將輸入的人你贈送給,我已決定要我舊帳戶,IGN-Shinigami。    步驟 4,做完後,按一下按下列粉紅色按鈕,如下麵的螢幕擷取畫面所示。    STEP 5 後按粉紅色的按鈕彈出功能表將會出現。 你所要做是您註冊您的帳戶的 kssn 的最後 7 位數的鍵,然後按黃色按鈕。    STEP 6 如果您鍵入了正確的 kssn 確認項及 (如下麵的螢幕擷取畫面所示) 贈送給使用者一個快顯視窗中會出現。 按一下繼續橙色按鈕。    STEP 7 如果您看到下麵的消息將意味著您成功地賦予該項給其他使用者。    臨時演員在下方是覺得如果您沒有接收物料的插槽有人賦予您的郵件。    下麵是如果成功收到一個項,則會出現該消息。    下麵是 kssn 的如果您鍵入錯誤地註冊到您的帳戶的最後 7 位數,則會出現該消息。
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表